- Bethel Brethren / Tunkard Cemetery – 1371 West 1/4 Road
- Cranberry Creek Cemetery – 1731 Middleton N. Wals. Townline
- Dicks Hill / Hanselman – 2495 1st Concession Road STR
- Doan’s Hollow Cemetery
- Glenshee – 130 McDowell Road East
- Hazen Cemetery – 807 Norfolk County Road 60
- Hemlock (Houghton) – 334 Lakeshore Road
- Jacksonburg / Alton Cemetery
- Mc Queen Cemetery
- Miller / Boomer (Cemetery On J.
Pages related to Activity Guides
- Baptist Hillcrest Cemetery – 638 Charlotteville Rd. 1
- Bayview Cemetery – 127 Front Road
- Bethel Methodist – 853 Colonel Talbot Road
- Bethel (Bethlehem) – Nixon Cemetery – 1138 Windham Road 14
- Bloomsburg Baptist Church Cemetery – 292 Old Highway 24
- Bookton Cemetery – 238 Norfolk County Road 19
- Clear Creek Cemetery – 1417 Lakeshore Road
- Courtland Baptist Cemetery –
Norfolk County offers educational, recreational, and social programs to seniors 50+.
Registration for Fall programs opens on Thursday, August 19.
We are changing our swim lesson program from the Red Cross to Lifesaving Society.
This change will take place in our Spring Session which starts after March Break.
Why the change? Here are the benefits of switching:
• Levels are more attainable and include fun items, while continuing to improve on skills
• More focus on survival skills and swimming ability versus perfect strokes
• Practical application of water safety in the water
• Leads seamlessly into the Society’s lifesaving training and leadership awards
• Municipalities in our surrounding area have already changed to the Lifesaving Program, therefore all pools in our area will be teaching the same program, and so there will be consistency with levels and less confusion if your child has taken lessons elsewhere.
418 Queen St., Delhi
The Delhi Friendship Centre is reopening in January 2022. The Friendship Centre offers recreational, social, and educational programs for seniors.
Activities include games, crafts, and fitness programs. Membership is $20 yearly plus activity fees and is open to anyone 50+.
The Simcoe Seniors Centre 50+ Club provides a variety of programs to ensure that the 50+ community of Norfolk County has comradeship and activities that enhance their lifestyle and promote healthy living.
The Centre is located at the Simcoe Recreation Centre 182 South Drive, Simcoe, ON.
Norfolk County has worked with the Seniors Centre leadership to move furniture and supplies to the group’s new home at the Simcoe Recreation Centre, from their former location on Pond Street.
Let’s throw a party! Rent the floor at the Simcoe Recreation Centre for a fun-filled Birthday Party. Our staff will take care of all the details to make your child’s birthday one to remember! Parties include 1 party host, floor rental, party decorations, and structured games and activities. Staff will facilitate a fun and active birthday party experience! Max 10 children (including the birthday child), ages 4-12. All parties must be pre-paid at the time of booking.
Plan a private swimming get-together at the Annaleise Carr Aquatic Centre. We provide qualified lifeguards to protect your family and friends while everyone has fun!
Perfect for…. youth groups, school parties, baptisms, family gatherings, Scouts, Cubs, Brownies & Guides, church socials, birthday parties, PA Day activities or team parties!!!
1-30 people = $ 98 + HST/hour
31 to 75 people = $131 + HST / hour
76 to 135 people = $163 + HST / hour
Norfolk County Tree Planting Program offers free trees to homeowners in Norfolk County. Trees are planted within the County-owned road allowance of your property. Norfolk County strives to maintain the treed character along our roadways, and to preserve and enhance tree canopy cover throughout the County.
- One (1) tree is permitted per residential lot on the road allowance
- Up to two (2) trees are permitted on a corner lot (one tree on each road frontage)
- Trees will not be planted in boulevards where grass width is less than 1.5m
Submit a Tree Planting Program Request Form online or call 519-426-5870.
In our quest to promote business servicing in our community, Norfolk County Community Services would like to offer Ice Resurfacer advertising in our arenas.
- the cost of the ads vary with size and type of ice resurfacer
- ads are to be produced on adhesive back vinyl
- ad contracts are set up for three years (multiple arena packages are available)
- the advertiser is responsible for the cost of the sign production
- Norfolk County is responsible for the installation of the signage.
MB Church Gym – Port Rowan
Third Tuesday(September through June)
Call Joyce Doerksen at 519-586-3557
Langton Merry Makers
Cards and Bingo
Langton Community Centre, 28 Albert St. Langton, ON
Freda Loncke at 519-875-2102
Waterford Senior Activity Group
Euchre Fee $3/year
Waterford Old Town Hall, 76 Main St. Waterford, ON
Melanie Culbert at 226-240-5814
3178 Nixon Road, Windham Centre
- Baseball diamonds
- Tennis court
- Picnic pavilion
Email: [email protected]
Hay Creek (LPRCA)
241 Port Ryerse Rd. Simcoe, ON
- Picnic pavilion
To book, please call 1-888-231-5408 or visit www.lprca.on.ca
Port Dover Lions Silver Lake Park
Norfolk Tourism is the best source for everything related to visiting Norfolk County. Whether you’re looking for accommodations, things to do or places to eat, Norfolk Tourism can help make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
Norfolk County’s Arenas and skating programs.