Boards, Committees and Commissions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Norfolk County is currently hosting meetings digitally.
Past Agendas, Minutes, and Information Packages Prior to September 21, 2021
For more information about previous agendas and minutes prior to September 21, 2021 please see Council Documents Prior to September 21, 2021.
Meetings can be seen here:
Norfolk County is currently seeking applications for appointment to various board and committee positions. For more information, see the public notice available here.To apply to serve as a volunteer on a Norfolk County Board or Committee, interested individuals are invited to apply and submit an Application. Applicants should be a resident or municipal taxpayer in Norfolk County. Some Boards and Committees have additional requirements such as age of majority or citizenship as required by legislation, and each has its own qualification criteria such as skills and experience which is established in the Terms of Reference. These appointments enable local citizens from various backgrounds to participate in local government and voluntarily give their time and expertise to help formulate the direction of certain programs.
Norfolk County Council makes appointments to various Boards, Committees and Commissions. Every year, a number of these appointments become vacant. These vacancies shall be publicly advertised in the local newspapers and on the Norfolk County website on the Public Notices page.
- Agendas and Minutes for Council and Committees
- Past Agendas, Minutes, and Information Packages Prior to September 21, 2021For more information about previous agendas and minutes prior to September 21, 2021 please see Council Documents Prior to September 21, 2021.
- Membership Composition of Committees Boards Commissions
- Board and Committee Membership List
- Committee of Adjustment Page
- Recreation Facilities Advisory Board (RFAB)
- Municipal Election Compliance Audit Committee (MECAC)
- Police Service Board
Applications can be submitted to the Norfolk County Council Services office located at:County Administration Building
50 Colborne Street South
Fax: 519-426-8573of CountView Map Like us on Facebook at Norfolk County Clerk