Tourism and Economic Development Advisory Board
The Norfolk County Tourism and Economic Development Advisory Board (TEDAB ) was established in 2002 for the purposes of advising Council on all matters, issues and policies pertaining to tourism and economic development in Norfolk County. TEDAB also acts as the Planning Advisory Committee (PAC) for Norfolk County. To review the Terms of Reference of TEDAB, see the PDF listed below the Minutes and Agendas on this web page.
Current members appointed by Norfolk County Council are Laird Boughner, Amanda Dooney, Wanda Heimbecker, Nicole Inglis, Michelle Kloepfer, Cindy Vanderstar and Chantal Zorad. Council Liaison: Ian Rabbitts. Resource: Chris Garwood (Norfolk County Economic Development Supervisor).
Minutes & Agendas
Past minutes and agendas are contained in the folders below.
You can subscribe here to receive email notices about minutes and agendas for TEDAB.
- Annual Report 2018: Tourism and Economic Development (4.3 MiB)
- Annual-Report-2019 (4.6 MiB)
- Guide To Operating An Alternative Accommodation Business In Norfolk County FINAL (654 KiB)
- TEDAB April 21 Minutes (143 KiB)
- TEDAB Minutes February (204 KiB)
- TEDAB Minutes June 16 (663 KiB)
- TEDAB Minutes March 17 (126 KiB)
- TEDAB Terms of Reference (Jan 2018 Revision) (266 KiB)
- TEDAB-Minutes-May-19 (167 KiB)
Strategic Planning and Other Resources
The Economic Development Strategy was adopted by Norfolk County Council in 2011. A Strategy Review is underway in 2018-19.
Become a Member
Consider applying to serve on the Tourism and Economic Development Advisory Board. Review the Boards, Committees and Commissions page for more info. Application deadline October 31 for Jan 1 to Dec 31 terms.