Current Bidding Opportunities
To Obtain Bid Documents
Bid documents are posted on bids&tenders. This makes it easy for vendors to review, register, download and submit bids online in one bidding system.
To view Current Bidding Opportunities and to create a supplier account, please visit https://norfolk.bidsandtenders.ca/Module/Tenders/en
Attention bidders: To ensure receipt of email notifications generated from the bids&tenders system, please be sure that you have added [email protected] to your safe senders list.
Bidders are to ensure they have reviewed bid documents carefully for information regarding the bid submission process, closing date and time.
Documents created, adapted or otherwise presented on behalf of the County or to County employees must be made available in accessible formats as required in the AODA and O. Reg. 191/11, for the lifespan of the document.
Unless determined by the County to not be practicable, contractors shall ensure that any information, products, deliverables and/or communication (as defined in the Integrated Regulation) produced pursuant to a Contract shall be in conformity with World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA and shall be provided in accessible Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF etc.
Please refer to the Guide to Creating Accessible Documents for additional information.
Notice of Participation
This posting is a public notification that Norfolk County is a participating agency in one or more procurements conducted by the following cooperative buying group(s):
- Grand River Cooperative Procurement Group (GRCPG) – www.grcpg.ca
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM) – www.oecm.ca
- Local Authority Services (LAS) – www.las.on.ca
- Ministry of Government Services (MGS) – www.doingbusiness.mgs.gov.on.ca/
- Middlesex-London Health Unit – https://www.healthunit.com/bid-opportunities
- Kinetic GPO – https://www.kineticgpo.ca/
- Canadian Collaborative Procurement Initiative – https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/app-acq/app-collaborat-procur/index-eng.html#s4
- Sourcewell – www.sourcewell-mn.gov
- Canoe Procurement Group of Canada – https://canoeprocurement.ca/
Norfolk County reserves the right to participate in other buying group procurements not identified above at their sole discretion.