Water and Wastewater
Environmental Infrastructure Services Division is located at Robinson St. Administration Building in Simcoe.
The division is responsible for management and maintenance of Water Treatment, Water Distribution, Wastewater Collection, and Wastewater Treatment, and Wastewater Operations facilitated and operated by an external contractor.
Report an Emergency or Contact us with General Inquiries:
During regular business hours, you can reach the division at 519-426-5870 and a customer service agent will direct your call to the appropriate personnel.
For after-hours emergency water and sewer concerns please call 1-877-298-5888
Water Treatment / Water Distribution
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Delhi and Courtland Water Treatment System
- Port Dover Water Treatment System
- Port Rowan and St Williams Water Treatment System
- Simcoe Water Treatment System
- Waterford Water Treatment System
- Compliance Reports
- Drinking Water Quality Management System
- Source Water Protection
- Inter Urban Water Supply
- Water Conservation
- Water Distribution
- Water Meters
- Water Quality Facts
- Leak Detection
- Private Wells
Wastewater Treatment / Wastewater Collection
- Delhi Wastewater Treatment System
- Port Dover Wastewater Treatment System
- Port Rowan Wastewater Treatment System
- Simcoe Wastewater Treatment System
- Waterford Wastewater Treatment System
- Things you should never flush
- Are Flushable Wipes Really Flushable?
- Help Reduce Sewer Blockages
- Sewer Use Bylaw