We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Summer Student Employment Opportunities
Norfolk County will be accepting online applications for Summer Employment Opportunities. Online applications will be accepted from Tuesday, December 1, 2020 through to Friday, January 29, 2021. Students must be returning to Full-Time studies in September 2021.
- Resumes must be in a Microsoft Word or PDF format
- In the event the position is not filled internally and the hiring department requests the position be advertised externally, such position will be advertised on the Norfolk County Website at that time.
- We welcome all applicants and encourage you to apply to any active job postings for which you believe you are qualified. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes
For more information on recruitment, to discuss an accessibility accommodation or for more information on any posted positions, please contact the Human Resources Department at:
185 Robinson Street, Suite 300 Simcoe, Ontario, N3Y 5L6
email: [email protected]
Working for Norfolk County
Norfolk County employs approximately 1100 full-time and part-time employees and is the largest employer in Norfolk County. Job opportunities can be found within the following divisions:
- Office of the Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Development
- Corporate Services
- Environmental and Infrastructure Services
- Health and Social Services
Norfolk County is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.