The Norfolk County Afterschool program is returning to Delhi for the 2023-2024 school year
Our afterschool program provides families with children in Kindergarten to Grade 6 support by offering supervised activities that support the interests, skills, and abilities of a school-age child. Currently, this program is offered in Delhi only.
About the program
St. Frances Cabrini School, Delhi. Transportation is provided for children who attend Delhi Public School.
Dates and Times
Monday to Friday, September 5, 2023, until June 27, 2024, from school dismissal to 6 p.m.
Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6
- healthy snacks
- indoor/outdoor physical activities
- creative activities
- homework time
- $69 per child per week (5 days)*
- $16 per child per day
*Booking for a full week saves more than $2 per day!
Due to high demand parents are encouraged to register their child(ren)’s for the full school year to guarantee their spaces. Weekly and daily spaces will be offered throughout the year based on availability. Register early to avoid disappointment.
HIGH-FIVE certified, delivering high-quality programs that are safe, welcoming, and respectful to the child’s individual needs.
How to register
- Returning (those who attended the program full-time in the 2022-23 season) registration occurs from June 1 to 12, 2023.
- New and returning registrations can register online or with customer service beginning June 13, 2023.
- All spots are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- An active client account is required to register online. You can create an account or register at www.norfolkcounty.ca/ENCORE. ENCORE is best supported by using the web browser Google Chrome.
- For assistance, contact customer service at 519-426-5870, or 519-426-5870 or 226-NORFOLK ext. 2233 during our hours of operation.
- Payment plan options are available at the time of registration with a customer service representative.
- Payment plans are not available online.
- No Refunds or credits will be processed. No refunds or credits for missed days unless Norfolk County cancels the program.
- No cancelling or swapping of days.
- Additional days can be added, if space is available at the full $16 per day.
- If you require assistance with Norfolk County programming, please complete this form below or call customer service at 519-426-5870, or 519-426-5870 or 226-NORFOLK ext. 2233.