ENCORE Registration System
Access ENCORE for:
To access all features of the ENCORE registration system, please use the Google Chrome browser. Download Google Chrome.
Frequently asked questionsWhat is ENCORE?
ENCORE is Norfolk County’s online registration system for recreation programs, including summer camps, and swimming lessons, as well as facility booking, the gear shop, and more. Encore runs on software called xplor®.
The email [email protected] is not spam, it is from Norfolk County and contains your temporary password.
No. Norfolk County did not transfer any family/personal accounts over to the new system. If you have not already created an account you will need to do so in order to access the online system. Norfolk County will transfer all organizational accounts and third-party billing accounts into the new system.
Contact our Customer Service staff about past credits.
Please contact Customer Service at 226-NORFOLK or 519-426-8866, x2233 or [email protected].
Visit norfolkcounty.perfectmind.com and click on the “Forgot your password?” link. Follow the steps to reset your password. The password reset email will be sent to you from our vendor ([email protected]). If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk mail folder.
Yes. Encore’s software and payment processor are fully encrypted and compliant to ensure your personal information is secure. We strongly encourage our users to choose a strong password and to be diligent in protecting their personal information and account details.
The new system can be accessed from any device that has access to the internet, including your computer, tablet or phone, and whether it be Microsoft, Android, or Apple technology.
The system will operate in any internet browser, however, to ensure you are accessing all features Google Chrome is recommended.
Yes, one of the features of this new system is that you can see and manage your own information. This includes adding family members, changing your contact information, adding a credit card to your account for easier checkout, managing your own login, and seeing a schedule of the programs you are registered in.
You can also register by contacting our Customer Service staff at 226-NORFOLK or 519-426-8866, extension 2233 or by emailing [email protected].
In order to register online, you will need a login which requires an email address. If you choose not to provide an email address for your account, you will not be able to register online or purchase/renew memberships online. Also, you will not receive email business notices (course confirmation, course changes, and expiry reminders for memberships) regarding your programs and services with Recreation Services. Without an email address, you will have to register through Customer Service at 226-NORFOLK or 519-426-8866, extension 2233 or [email protected].
On your ENCORE account, navigate to the “Attendances” section. Courses that are displayed as “Waiting” under the “Status” column are the courses you’re currently waitlisted on.
Withdrawals may be made in person, by telephone, or by email. Non-attendance and requests made to program instructors or left on voicemail do not constitute a notice of withdrawal. Requests will be processed as of the date official notification is received by the Recreation Department and cannot be backdated.
All refunds or credits on account, except where specifically noted in Norfolk County’s Refund Policy, are subject to a $15 administrative fee. Multiple refunds or credits will be subject to a $15 administration fee for each program.
Refunds will only be issued to the participant who made the original payment. Refunds will only be issued by cheque. The County will make every effort to process the participant’s refund within 30 days.
Refund amounts less than $25, after the application of any administrative fee, will not be refunded by cheque, but in such cases will be applied as credits to the participant’s account.
In lieu of a refund, the participant may opt to receive a credit on their account of equal value. Credits on an account can be applied towards any future Norfolk County facility rental, program registration, admission to a drop-in program, purchase of a multiple admission pass, or membership.
Credits remaining on a participant account will not be removed from an account as long as the account is active. Accounts that have not registered a transaction in two years will be deemed inactive. If an account is deemed inactive any remaining credit will be cleared from the participant’s account.
Cancellations by Norfolk County
If Norfolk County cancels a program or class in its entirety due to the failure to meet a minimum participation requirement, an instructor vacancy, a facility conflict, or a safety issue, participants will receive a 100% refund. In the case that a cancellation occurs during the course of a program or class, the refund or credit will be prorated.
There will be NO REFUNDS for drop-in programs. Cancellations are accepted if made 48 hours or more in advance of registered times, which will result in a credit on account. No administrative fee applies.
Registered Weekly Programs
- Participants are eligible for a full refund if a withdrawal request is received 7 or more calendar days before the program start date. No administrative fee applies.
- Participants are eligible for a refund or credit on account if a withdrawal request is received less than 7 days prior to the program start date.
- Participants are eligible for a credit on account if a withdrawal request is received on the program start date, but no later than the day of the third class of the program. The credit will be prorated based on the remaining time left of the program.
- Withdrawal requests made on or after the day of the third class of the program, regardless of the class start time, will be processed for medical reasons only and must be accompanied by a doctor’s note.
Single-Day Programs and Camps
- Participants are eligible for a full refund or credit on account if a withdrawal request is received 7 or more calendar days before the program start date. No administrative fee applies.
- Participants are eligible for a credit on account if a withdrawal request is received between 7 calendar days and 3 calendar days before the program start date.
- Withdrawal requests made on or after 3 calendar days before the program start date, regardless of the start time, will be processed for medical reasons only and must be accompanied by a doctor’s note.