If you are interested in volunteering with a community organization, we offer the following contacts to assist you in your search.
- BRAVA (Brant Regional Association of Volunteer Administrators)
- BRAVA is an association of community member agencies that support volunteerism in many areas including health care; education; arts and culture; social services; and faith-based services.
- Charity Village
- CharityVillage.com is a resource website for people involved in Canada’s nonprofit sector.
- Child and Family Services of Grand Erie
- An integral part of ‘community based child welfare” is the recognition that we need to integrate child protective services with other community service providers to offer support that is accessible to families.
- Contact: Brenda Hunt, Coordinator of Volunteer Services, 519-753-8681 ext. 1298
- Haldimand-Norfolk Community Senior Support Services
- HNCSSS relies significantly on volunteers to deliver the variety of services offered by our Organization. The rewards of volunteering are many. Volunteering is about neighbours helping neighbours and building the strength of community.