Original BRiNC Cohorts
For more information about specific training programs, click on the links below.
eCommerce Accelerator – eCommerce Rockstars —OPEN for registration
Accelerating Your Business – Innovation Factory — Closed for registration
Farm to Retail Cohort – Food Venture Program — Closed for registration
eCommerce Accelerator – eCommerce Rockstars
eCommerce Rockstars provides tactical and strategic guidance for the world’s leading eCommerce Brands. The Accelerator program helps entrepreneurs master the 15 pillars of running a structured, scalable and sellable e-commerce business. This 12-Week Intensive Program provides entrepreneurs with access to the eCommerce Rockstars online course involving 65+ hours of video and written training from Alex Brown, CEO of eCommerce Rockstars and 20 other industry thought leaders. The program includes a dedicated Facebook group involving all participants in networking, collaboration, and ongoing Q&A activities throughout the program and post-completion. Individual coaching calls with all participants provide direct and actionable advice on growing their business and help to prioritize curriculum focus points to maximize short-term & ongoing impacts.
Cohort Size: 15-20 participants
August – October
- Online: 65+ hours of video and written training from Alex Brown and 20 other industry thought leaders. Students will be required to complete these training videos on the suggested schedule to permit ongoing review as the schedule progresses
- One 90 minute group coaching video call will be held each week to discuss the curriculum and dive deeper into relevant cases. Participants will be encouraged to ask specific questions relating to their businesses to get actionable feedback to grow & improve.
- August 9 – October 25, 2022
Accelerating Your Business – Innovation Factory
Launching and building your business is tough, but you don’t have to do it alone. Participate in the Accelerator Cohort and learn from experts who will cover a suite of topics including market validation, sales, marketing, hiring, business strategy, and growth. During the 3-month program, you will gain the skills to achieve intrapreneurship, increase efficiencies, enhance local sales, and/or strategies to grow sales regionally, nationally and beyond.
Whether you are an early-stage venture or a business in-market and are seeking new growth opportunities, apply to take advantage of these intimate, online sessions to learn and ask questions.
Within this cohort, two program streams are being offered and each stream will be open to 8 applicants.
March – May
- 8 x 3-hour web-based workshops
- Advisory services and mentorship
- Office hours with experts
- Networking opportunities
- Stream 1— March to May 2022
- Stream 2 — April to June 2022
- Stream 1 — February 18, 2022
- Stream 2 — March 18, 2022
Farm to Retail Cohort – Food Venture Program
The aim of this 10-class program is to provide entrepreneurs who may be small or medium-sized farmers and food product owners, with the knowledge, skills and networking opportunities to turn their recipes into retail-ready products. Program admission is now closed.
Maximum of 20 participants.
The program will teach entrepreneurs how to:
- Develop the skills and knowledge of how to turn a small-batch recipe into a scalable recipe for large-scale production, for retail sale
- Explore opportunities for and application of sustainable food business practices
- Understand the basics of the psychology of food branding, purchasing behaviour and best practices for building a food-specific marketing strategy
- Understand and apply principles of food packaging and nutrition labeling requirements as per the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Increase understanding of principles of food safety and safe food production techniques
- Learn the methods behind scaling a small batch recipe into a scalable recipe formulation
- 10-day program
- Live 2.5-hour Web-based Workshops via Zoom
- Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Feb 3 - BRiNC Business Accelerator Launch Event