Saturday, November 11, Norfolk County will honour the brave men and women who served our country and those who made the ultimate sacrifice to preserve our freedom.
Remembrance Day Ceremonies will take place in the following locations at 11 a.m. Please plan to arrive by 10:45 a.m.
- Waterford – Cenotaph at Old Town Hall
- Port Dover – Cenotaph in Powell Park
- Simcoe – Norfolk War Memorial Carillon Tower at Norfolk Street and Wilson Avenue
- Delhi – Cenotaph on King Street
- Port Rowan – Cenotaph on Lakeshore Road West of Ellis Street
A ceremony will also take place in St. Williams at the Cenotaph on Townline Street and Queen Street after the ceremony in Port Rowan.
View the list of road closures for Remembrance Day services.
If your service is not listed and you would like it added, please email [email protected]