Tourism Directional Signage Program
Norfolk County’s Tourism Directional Signage Program is designed to achieve several objectives on Norfolk County municipal roads, including:
- Elevate Norfolk County’s image as a tourist destination
- Inform road users of Norfolk County’s tourism operations and attractions
- Provide roadway directions to Norfolk County tourism operations
- Increase the frequency and quantity of tourist visits
- Present road users with consistent tourism signage information
- Implement a customer service approach to the management and delivery of tourism signage
- Protect the safety of road users
Norfolk County’s Tourism Directional Signage Policy outlines in detail the aspects of this program, who is eligible, and how to participate.
See Norfolk County Policy DCS-05 for more details.
Effective January 1, 2019:
- Directional Sign Type 1A/1B: $844.00 + HST per sign installation per 36-month sign term
- Directional Sign Type 2A/2B: $495.00 + HST per sign installation per 36-month sign term
Contact Business Development Supervisor, Norfolk County, at 519-426-5870 ext 1300 or contact us.