Christmas Tree Recycling Program
Dates: December 26, 2022, to January 14, 2023.
Exceptions: Simcoe Transfer Station will follow its usual business hours (Closed Dec. 25, 26)
Details: Trees and brush must be free of decorations, and not in plastic bags when dropped off. Do not bundle or tie brush. Firewood is not accepted.
Christmas Trees left at the curb will not be picked up.
- Courtland Community Centre – 276 Main St of Courtland
- Delhi Bulk Water Depot – 80 Industrial Rd
- Langton Arena – 28 Albert St
- Port Dover – East end of Nelson St
- Port Rowan Community Centre – 14 College Ave
- Simcoe Transfer Station – 164 Fourteenth St
- Simcoe Operations Yard – 8 Schellburg Ave
- Walsh Sand Dome – 984 Charlotteville Rd 7
- Waterford Heritage & Agricultural Museum – 159 Nichol St
Questions? Call 519-426-5870 Ext. 0