Please note the following safety precautions:
- Obey the stoplight
- Debit and Credit will be the only accepted forms of payment going forward. Cash is no longer accepted
Please tarp your loads to contain loose objects
Please note: The South Walsingham Transfer Station is closed for the season.
The facility re-opens for the season on April 1, 2023
The facility re-opens for the season on April 1.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday: Closed
- Tipping Fee Rate – $139 per tonne (Any disposal over 1 tonne is subject to excess load fees, maximum of 3 tonnes per day)
Minimum Tipping Fees
- Simcoe – $16.00
- South Walsingham – $20.00
- Brush – Tipping fee applies
- Yard waste – Free
- Mixed loads – Tipping fee applies
- Metal (for recycling) – Tipping fee applies
- Wood (for recycling) – Tipping fee applies
- Tires – 10 tires per visit or find another location near you using Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority (RPRA)
- Liquid Waste
- Fuel Tanks
- Car Parts
- Concrete greater than 0.31m3
- Timber longer than 1m
- Pesticide Containers- for take-back locations please visit http://Cleanfarms.ca
- Asbestos: Check with the local waste management companies for disposal options.
- Hazardous waste