Norfolk County is currently proposing revisions to the Forest Conservation By-law (By-law 2006 -170), with plans to implement an updated by-law in 2021. As part of the process, a draft of the by-law has been prepared.
- By-Law 2022-98 — Being a By-Law to Prohibit or Regulate the Destruction or Injuring of trees in woodlands within Norfolk County.
- Norfolk County Draft Forest Conservation By-law
- DRAFT Norfolk County Forest Conservation By-law_Version 2
- Summary of Changes Draft By-law
- Forest Conservation By-Law 2006-170
Email is the preferred method of correspondence, but written submissions may be provided via mail or email.
Mail: Norfolk County, 185 Robinson St., Suite 100, Simcoe, ON, N3Y 5L6