By-Laws contained herein have been prepared in this format for the purpose of convenience only and are not certified true copies. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, however it is not to be used in place of actual by-laws. For accurate reference, certified copies of the official by-laws and documents are available at the Council Services office.
Please note that Zoning Amendment and Official Plan Amendment By-Laws are subject to an Appeal Period and are not effective until the Appeal Process has been completed. For Appeals and OMB Decisions, please direct inquiries to the Planning Department.
Frequently requested by-laws can be found below.
- Animal Control By-Law 2014-46
- Building By-Law 2005-179
- Business Licensing By-Law 2020-17
- Development Charges By-Law 2014-105
- Election Signs By-Law 2022-30
- Lot Maintenance By-Law 2022-47
- Prohibiting the Depositing of Refuse onto Private or Municipal Property By-law 2004-213
- Regulating Setting of Fires By-Law 2016-72
- Fireworks Regulating By-Law 2008-103
- Forest Conservation By-Law 2022-98
- Fence By-law
- Obstruction of Highways 2004-211
- Norfolk County Parking Regulations 2011-189
- Amendment to Parking Regulations by 2012-84
- Amendment to Parking Regulations by 2012-133
- Amendment to Parking Regulations by 2014-45
- Amendment to Parking Regulations by 2014-96
- Amendment to Parking Regulations by 2016-29
- Amendment to Parking Regulations by 2017-71
- Amendment to Parking Regulation by 2018-31
- Amendment to Parking Regulation by 2019-58
- Amendment to Parking Regulation by 2019-116
- Amendment to Parking Regulation by 2020-22
- Amendment to Parking Regulation by 2020-47
- Amendment to Parking Regulation by 2021-70
- Amendment to Parking Regulation by 2020-121
- Procedure By-Law 2022-136
- Grading and Drainage By-Law 2017-04
- Property Standards By-Law 2022-24
- Sign By-Law 2009-66
- Snow and Ice Removal By-Law 2002-259
- Swimming Pool Fences By-Law 2002-260
- User Fees & Service Charges 2022-137
- Waste Management By-Law 2013-164
- Watering Restrictions 2003-63
- Water Use By-Law 2013-65
- Norfolk County Noise By-Law 2010-84
For other by-laws not listed, please contact the Council Services office located at:
Looking for your feedback!
Please provide feedback on our Business By-Law Survey at EngageNorfolk!
Norfolk County’s Online Records Archive
The Norfolk County’s Online Municipal Records Archive provides the public with access to records of Norfolk County’s council, boards and commissions, and by-laws. All digitalized records of the same type from the former municipalities are also available in the archive. The archive contains over 8000 documents and is fully text-searchable.