Ride Norfolk Transit
Daily Service Update – All services are running on schedule.
Canada Day – Friday July 1, 2022 – Service Disruption Notice – All Ride Norfolk In Town and Out of Town routes will be suspended for the Canada Day Holiday. Service to resume Monday July 4, 2022.
April 18 to September – South Dr. Simcoe – Construction – Route Change – Due to an ongoing summer construction project on South Dr. in Simcoe, Ride Norfolk will be using Grove St. as a detour. 2 Ride Norfolk Stops have been impacted and have been relocated one block North to Grove St. Please see attached map for details. South Dr Stop Relocations – Summer 2022
You can plan your trip on Google Maps
• We continue to clean the vehicles and disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the day.
• Upon boarding, please find your seat and refrain from distractive conversations with the driver.
• Riders must use the on board ‘next stop’ notification button to request a stop.
• Joy riding is prohibited.
• Please be considerate of your fellow passengers and our drivers.
• Our vehicles are equipped with a limited supply of face masks, disposable gloves and both disinfectant spray and wipes.
• If purchasing groceries or large quantity shopping, riders must be able to carry their own purchases in one trip.
Visit the Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit website
Visit the Norfolk County website for more information on local closures.
Ride Norfolk operates a Monday-Friday bus service with a daily Simcoe route and daily Brantford route. We service various other communities each day of the week. Our buses have air conditioning and heating, have seating for 10 and a capacity of 20. All our buses are accessible and are bike and service animal friendly.
Ride Norfolk operates from 7:45 am. to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday year round.
There is no Saturday, Sunday, Statutory Holiday or Civic Holiday service.
Monday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Delhi, Windham Centre, Waterford
Tuesday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Walsh, St. Williams, Port Rowan
Wednesday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Delhi, Courtland, Tillsonburg, Langton, Greens Corner, Bill’s Corner
Thursday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Delhi, Bill’s Corner, Port Dover
Friday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Port Dover, Port Ryerse, Turkey Point, Vittoria
*Project funded by the the Government of Ontario.
Ride Norfolk is a partner of the Southwest Community Transit Association