Ride Norfolk Transit
Ride Norfolk is a public transit service that operates a Monday-Friday bus service with a daily Simcoe route and daily Brantford route providing connections to other services such as GO Transit. We service various other communities each day of the week.
Our buses have air conditioning and heating, have seating for 10 and a capacity of 20 depending on route. All our buses are accessible and service animal friendly.
Plan your next trip with Ride Norfolk
- Service alerts
- Schedules and maps
- Fares, tickets, and passes
- View where the bus is in real time
- Frequently asked questions
- Plan your trip on Google Maps
Ride Norfolk operates from 7:45 am. to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday year round.
There is no Saturday, Sunday, Statutory Holiday or Civic Holiday service.
|Monday||Simcoe, Brantford, Delhi, Windham Centre, Waterford|
|Tuesday||Simcoe, Brantford, Walsh, St. Williams, Port Rowan|
|Wednesday||Simcoe, Brantford, Delhi, Courtland, Tillsonburg, Langton, Greens Corner, Bill’s Corners|
|Thursday||Simcoe, Brantford, Delhi, Bill’s Corners, Port Dover|
|Friday||Simcoe, Brantford, Port Dover, Port Ryerse, Turkey Point, Vittoria|
Funding for Brantford routes provided by the Government of Ontario.
Learn more about Ride Norfolk
Taking Ride Norfolk Transit means you’re sharing space with other passengers and our operators. Here are some basic etiquette tips to help make everyone’s trip as enjoyable as possible:
- Upon boarding, please find your seat and refrain from distractive conversations with the driver.
- Please be considerate of your fellow passengers and our drivers.
- If purchasing groceries or large quantity shopping, riders must be able to carry their own purchases in one trip.
- Joy riding is prohibited.
Read more on our Transit 101 tips and guidelines and check out our frequently asked questions to lean more about Ride Norfolk.
Have a question?
Contact Ride Norfolk or visit us on Facebook and Twitter.
Ride Norfolk is a partner of the Southwest Community Transit Association