Ride Norfolk Transit
Ride Norfolk response to COVID-19
Ride Norfolk is operating our regular schedule.
Fare collection has resumed. Wearing a mask is required while on-board the vehicle.
Prior to boarding:
- Use the hand sanitizer provided
- Put on a mask – Please bring your own or use one provided
- Pay your fare
- Proceed to your seat
• Social distancing measures remain in place. If the bus is at capacity, you will need to wait for the next bus.
• We continue to clean the vehicles and disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the day.
• Upon boarding, please find your seat and refrain from distractive conversations with the driver.
• Riders must use the on board ‘next stop’ notification button to request a stop.
• Joy riding is prohibited.
• Please be considerate of your fellow passengers and our drivers. If you are feeling unwell or have recently travelled out of province, do not use our service
Our vehicles are equipped with a limited supply of face masks, disposable gloves and both disinfectant spray and wipes.
In order to limit the number of riders at one time, max capacity is 8. If the bus is at ‘capacity’ you will need to wait for the next bus.
If you have travelled outside the province or country or are sick, DO NOT use Ride Norfolk.
In respecting social distancing, users must leave an empty seat between themselves and other riders. In the event a bus is at ‘capacity’, riders will need to wait for the next bus.
Ride Norfolk is taking the necessary precautions for the health of our riders and our drivers.
Please be considerate of your fellow passengers and drivers- practice regular hand washing, coughing and sneezing into your folded elbow. Practice social distancing and only travel when necessary.
Visit the Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit website for more information on the local situation.
Visit the Norfolk County website for more information on local closures.
Ride Norfolk operates a Monday-Friday bus service with a daily Simcoe route and daily Brantford route. We service various other communities each day of the week. Our buses have air conditioning and heating, have seating for 10 and a capacity of 20. All our buses are accessible and are bike and service animal friendly.
Ride Norfolk operates from 7:45 am. to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday year round.
There is no Saturday, Sunday, Statutory Holiday or Civic Holiday service.
Monday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Delhi, Windham Centre, Waterford
Tuesday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Walsh, St. Williams, Port Rowan
Wednesday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Delhi, Courtland, Tillsonburg, Langton, Greens Corner, Bill’s Corner
Thursday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Delhi, Bill’s Corner, Port Dover
Friday – Simcoe, Brantford*, Port Dover, Port Ryerse, Turkey Point, Vittoria
*Project funded by the the Government of Ontario.
Ride Norfolk is a partner of the Southwest Community Transit Association
The 2020 South Coast Shuttle summer weekend service has been postponed due to COVID-19.