Ride Norfolk Transit
PLEASE NOTE: Ride Norfolk service will not be available on Monday, October 9th for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Regular service will resume on Tuesday, October 10th.
Ride Norfolk now operates and on-demand transit service available Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
On-Demand Transit is a shared-ride service that lets riders request trips through a mobile app, website, or over the phone by selecting a pickup point and destination. It is available from bus stop-to-bus stop on a first-come, first-serve basis. Brantford service will remain a fixed route service. There is no local fixed route or schedule.
Book Your Ride
Book your ride one of three ways:
View the online map for a complete list of stops.
Our buses have air conditioning and heating, have seating for 10 and a capacity of 15 depending on route. All our buses are accessible and service animal friendly.
|Brantford Service – Departure Times|
|Stop #||Route 1||Route 2|
|S1||Depart Simcoe Library||9:15||3:20|
|O1||Oakland Community Centre||9:44||3:49|
|MP1||Mount Pleasant Community Centre||9:51||3:56|
|B1||ARRIVE Brantford Bus Terminal||10:05||4:10|
|B1||DEPART Brantford bus Terminal||10:28||4:30|
|MP1||Mount Pleasant Community Centre||10:42||4:44|
|O1||Oakland Community Centre||10:48||4:50|
|S1||Arrive Simcoe Library||11:13||5:20|
The service to Brantford is made possible by the Ontario Community Transportation Grant through the Government of Ontario.
Notes for booking and ride cancellation
- All vehicles are wheelchair accessible
- Be ready five (5) minutes ahead of your scheduled time. The driver is not required to wait past your scheduled pick-up time
- Brantford service remains fixed route from stop-to-stop
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 12
- Due to safety concerns, Ride Norfolk will not operate if the weather and/or road conditions are deemed unsafe for vehicles
- No shows and cancelled trips – Riders will receive a credit in their Blaise account in the amount of the fare purchased. Credits will also be issued to your Blaise account in the event of a service disruption or inclement weather cancellation. Refunds will not be issued.
Have a question?
Plan your next trip with Ride Norfolk
Taking Ride Norfolk Transit means you’re sharing space with other passengers and our operators. Here are some basic etiquette tips to help make everyone’s trip as enjoyable as possible:
- Upon boarding, please find your seat and refrain from distractive conversations with the driver.
- Please be considerate of your fellow passengers and our drivers.
- If purchasing groceries or large quantity shopping, riders must be able to carry their own purchases in one trip.
- Joy riding is prohibited.
Read more on our Transit 101 tips and guidelines to learn more about Ride Norfolk.
Ride Norfolk is a partner of the Southwest Community Transit Association