- Visit the Developer Information page for more helpful information for developers.
- View Pending Development Applications
- Access Pre-consultation meeting information
Applications Forms, Fees, and Tools
- Development Application Form
- Committee of Adjustment Application Form
- Existing On-Site Sewage System Evaluation Form
- Site Plan Waiver Request Form
- Local Planning Appeals Tribunal Forms
- Pre-Consultation Application Form
- Civic Address Request Form
Planning application development fees are not required with the submission of your completed and signed development application. Your planning application fee will be determined by the planner when your application has been verified and deemed complete. Prepayments will not be accepted.
- Community Planning User Fees—Updated yearly
- Long Point Region Conservation Authority review fees
- Grand River Conservation Authority review fees
- Agrisuite (Minimum Distance Separation setback calculation software – requires Microsoft Silverlight to run)