NORFOLK COUNTY, Ont. – October 19, 2018 – A series of evening round tables are scheduled across Norfolk County to gather more feedback about the future of the local economy for the municipality’s Economic Development Strategy Review.
Round tables held already in Delhi, Port Rowan and Waterford have been productive. Results from this summer’s community surveys, which received more than 1,500 responses, are being shared at the two-hour-long interactive meetings.
- October 23 – Young Professionals / Youth Round Table
- October 25 – Agriculture / Agribusiness Round Table
- October 29 – Tourism Industry Round Table
- October 30 – Simcoe Community Round Table
- November 7 – Manufacturing / Food Processing Round Table
- November 13 – Port Dover Community Round Table
- November 21 – Emerging Economies Round Table
“This is an opportunity for citizens to provide direct input into the framework that will form the basis of the new economic development strategy,” said Clark Hoskin, Director of Tourism and Economic Development for Norfolk County.