Friday the 13th is a phenomenon that attracts motorcycle enthusiasts from across North America to the lakeside community of Port Dover. The event is hosted by the Port Dover Kinsmen and the Port Dover Board of Trade.
The Port Dover Kinsmen are responsible for:
- Camping in Port Dover @ Kinsmen Park
- Souvenirs available to purchase at Kinsmen Park
- Vendors at locations approved by Norfolk County Council
- Designated visitor parking lots and shuttle bus services
- Food, refreshments, beer tent in accordance with Norfolk County Municipal Alcohol Policy and Alcohol Gaming Commission
- Portable washrooms and wash stations