Norfolk County residents are invited to submit an Application to serve as a volunteer on various Boards and Committees.
- Norfolk County Board and Committee Application
- For more information, see the Boards and Committee Information Page
Norfolk County is specifically recruiting for the following Boards and Committees:
- Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Alligator Tug Committee
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Emergency Management Program Committee
- Port Dover Harbour Marina Advisory Committee
- Telecommunications Advisory Committee
- Tourism & Economic Development Advisory Board
- Waterford Deer Park Management Committee
Application forms and further information are available on the Norfolk County website www.norfolkcounty.ca (see Public Notices on home page). Application forms are also available at the following Norfolk County Offices:
Norfolk County Administration Building, 50 Colborne St. S., Simcoe
Delhi Administration Building, 183 Main St. of Delhi, Delhi
Langton Administration Building, 22 Albert St., Langton
Appointment terms will range from two to four year depending on the Committee’s/Board’s Terms of Reference. Contact the Council Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on each committee’s membership, mandates, current meeting start times, and the appointment process.
Please Note: Successful applicants will be required to take the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) Volunteer Compliance Training Program provided through Norfolk County.
Deadline for Applications: October 11th, 2019.
Notice Date: September 17, 2019