Norfolk County residents and community members are invited to submit an applications to serve as a volunteer on the following Boards and Committees:
- Norfolk County Community Policing Committee
- Norfolk County Public Library Board
- Norfolk County Energy Conservation Committee *Recently Updated*
- Alligator Tug Committee
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Emergency Management Program Committee
- Norfolk Heritage Committee
- Port Dover Harbour Marina Advisory Committee
- Telecommunications Advisory Committee
- Recreation Facilities Advisory Board
Appointment terms will range from two to four year depending on the Committees/Boards Terms of Reference. Contact the Council Services Department at email@example.com for more information on each committee’s membership, mandates, current meeting start times, and the appointment process.
Application forms and further information are available on the Norfolk County website www.norfolkcounty.ca (see Public Notices on home page). Application forms are also available at the following Norfolk County Offices:
|Norfolk County Administration Building 50 Colborne St. S., Simcoe||Delhi Administration Building
183 Main St. of Delhi, Delhi
|Langton Administration Building
22 Albert St., Langton
Please Note: Successful applicants will be required to take the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) Volunteer Compliance Training Program provided through Norfolk County.
Deadline for Applications: March 13th, 2020.
Notice Date: Wednesday February 19th, 2020.