Norfolk County residents and community members are invited to submit an Application to serve as a volunteer on the following Boards and Committees:
• Recreation Facility Advisory Board (6)
• Norfolk County Public Library Board (1)
• Alligator Tug Committee (2)
• Environmental Advisory Committee (4)
• Emergency Management Program Committee (2)
• Norfolk Heritage Committee (4)
• Port Dover Harbour Marina Advisory Committee (6)
• Telecommunications Advisory Committee (2)
• Tourism and Economic Development Advisory Committee (both (2) adult and (1) junior position)
Appointment terms will range from two-four years depending on the Committees/Boards Terms of Reference. Contact the Council Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on each committee’s membership, mandates, current meeting start times, and the appointment process.
Application forms and further information are available here. Application forms are also available at the Robinson Administration Building at 185 Robinson St., Simcoe.
Please Note: Successful applicants will be required to take the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) Volunteer Compliance Training Program provided through Norfolk County.
Deadline for Applications: Oct. 16, 2020.
Notice Date: Sept. 23