Starting February 17th, Family Skates, Parent & Tot, Adult Sticks & Pucks, and Adult Skates will be returning to Norfolk County arenas.
Pre-registration and pre-payment will be required and availability is limited. Additional protocols have also been put in place to help keep participants safe. These include:
- Limiting the amount of close interaction with staff by pre-registering and pre-paying.
- Limiting each session to 20 skaters.
- Skaters are asked to use a COVID pre-screening tool and to stay home if feeling ill.
- Skaters are asked to come fully dressed, as dressing rooms are not available.
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the arenas and near the ice.
- Social distancing will be required.
- Visitors are required to wear masks throughout the building.
- HEPA filter units have been installed in all arenas to help clean the air
Arena staff will also screen skaters upon entry to each facility, and will perform increased cleaning – including the sanitization of all touch surfaces – between each use of the rink.
Visit norfolkcounty.ca/skating-schedules/ for more information about schedules and programs.
Registration for all skates is available here. If you are not pre-registered, you will not be allowed entry at the door. For more information, please contact 519-426-5870 Ext 2233.