Norfolk County offices will be closed beginning Thursday, December 24 at 12:00 p.m. If you require emergency information and assistance please contact:
- By-Law Enforcement, (OPP) 1-888-310-1122
- Forestry, Cemeteries, Parks and Facilities Emergencies 1-877-298-5888
- Public Health Emergencies or Hazards, such as food poisoning, reportable diseases or animal bites, 1-877-298-5888
- Mental Health Emergencies, 1-866-487-2278 (CAST) or 911
- Roads, Water, Sewer and Drainage Emergencies, 1-877-298-5888
The Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit region will move into a lockdown as part of a province-wide move to curb an increasing number of cases of COVID-19. The lockdown will take effect at 12:01 a.m. Dec. 26 and will last 28 days in southern Ontario.
While buildings will remain closed for in-person services, staff will be available as of Monday, January 4, 2021, via phone (519-426-5870 Ext. 0) or email.