December 21, 2021 – To accommodate fallen brush from recent wind storms, Norfolk County has expanded the Christmas Tree Recycling Program. The program will now run from December 22, 2021 to January 15, 2022.
- Courtland Community Centre – 276 Main St of Courtland
- Delhi Bulk Water Depot – 80 Industrial Rd
- Langton Arena – 28 Albert St
- Port Dover – East end of Nelson St
- Port Rowan Community Centre – 14 College Ave
- Simcoe Transfer Station – 164 Fourteenth St
- Simcoe Operations Yard – 8 Schellburg Ave
- Walsh Sand Dome – 984 Charlotteville Rd 7
- Waterford Heritage & Agricultural Museum – 159 Nichol St
Trees and brush must be free of decorations, and not in plastic bags when dropped off. Brush must not be bundled or tied, and firewood is not accepted. Trees left at the curb will not be picked up.
The Simcoe Transfer Station will follow its usual business hours (Closed Dec. 25, 26, Jan. 2 & 9).