Water Restriction By-Law 2003-63 as amended for the residents of Courtland, Delhi, Port Dover, Port Rowan, Simcoe, St. Williams, and Waterford
What are the restrictions in place?
- Norfolk County residents must limit their use of outdoor water
When are the restrictions in place?
- May 15 to September 15, 2022
What time of day can I water?
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- and 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m
Which days of the week can I water?
- Houses with odd house numbers water on odd calendar days
- Houses with even house numbers water on even calendar
Are there any exemptions?
- Newly planted sod is exempt for the first 24 hours following installation (when requested, proof of installation date must be provided)
Contact information (available Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Information on watering restriction, 519-428-5870 Ext. 0
- Report violation of by-law, By-law Enforcement 519-426-5870 Ext. 6015 or email email@example.com