Perfect Mind: Norfolk County’s New Registration Software
PerfectMind® is a new user-friendly online system to register for programs run by Norfolk County, including summer camps, swimming lessons, facility booking, and more.
Why is Norfolk County moving to a new system?
Our old system, CLASS and NORA, was very dated and no longer supported by the supplier. This created an opportunity to implement a more user-friendly system that better meets the needs of our residents and Norfolk County.
- A new user-friendly online system to register for programs on any device at any time of day
- A family account feature to keep track of your whole family’s activities and schedules in one place
- Track your activity history and more at your fingertips in your personalized account
Robust search functions that will allow you to search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time, or location
- View the availability of a class and immediately book online
When does it come into effect?
- May 25, 2021 – Customers will be able to create their online accounts.
- June 8, 2021 – Museum Summer Programming, gift shop items, and memberships will go live.
- Facility Booking will also open, but customers will only be able to view facility information (online booking capabilities will open later in the summer.)
- August 2021 (specific date TBD): Full transition from NORA to PerfectMind for Fall registration (Recreation and Aquatic Programming) and the ability to book some Norfolk County facilities online
How do I set up my PerfectMind® account?
To Create Your Account:
- Click the link to take you to the login page norfolkcounty.perfectmind.com
- Click on the Sign-Up link (directly under the Norfolk County logo).
- Fill in all required fields using the primary account holder’s information.
- Once your account has been created you can add additional family members, if applicable.
For more detailed instructions, download PerfectMind – Account Creation & Adding Family Members
I received an email from [email protected] Is it from Norfolk County?
The email [email protected] is not spam, it is from our software vendor and contains your temporary password.
I previously had a Recreation account in the old system. Has account information been automatically transferred to the new system?
- No, Norfolk County did not transfer any family/personal accounts over to the new system. If you have not already created an account you will need to do so in order to access the online system.
- Norfolk County will transfer all organizational accounts and third-party billing accounts into the new system.
What will happen to the existing credit I have on my account on Class/NORA?
Your credit will remain on Class/NORA throughout the summer for use towards Aquatic and Recreation programming.
Once Aquatic and Recreation program registration opens on our new system in August, any valid credit value that was on your account as of January 1, 2019 will be moved over to the new system.
If you would like to use credit from your Class/NORA account towards Museum programming that will be going live in the new system on June 8, 2021 please contact our Customer Service staff ([email protected] or 519-426-5870 x 8057) to have the credit moved over.
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
If you have forgotten your password, visit norfolkcounty.perfectmind.com and click on the “Forgot your password?” link. Follow the steps to reset your password. Note: the password reset email will be sent to you from our vendor ([email protected]). If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk mail folder.
Is my credit card information secure?
Yes, the new software and payment processor are fully encrypted and compliant to ensure your personal information is secure. We strongly encourage our users to choose a strong password and to be diligent in protecting their personal information and account details.