Review of the Harmonized Business Licensing By-Law
The Comprehensive Business Licensing Review is now complete. Norfolk County Licensing Staff thank you all for your participation in the review process!
We want your input and your concerns for all Business Licensing By-Law Schedules within Norfolk County’s Harmonized Business Licensing By-Law. The current By-Law is available here:
- Harmonized Business Licensing By-Law 2016-92
- Amendment to Harmonized Licensing – By-Law 2018-73 (Tow Trucks)
- Amendment to Harmonized Licensing – By-Law 2018-83 (Yard Sale/Fine Schedule)
- Amendment to Harmonized Licensing – By-Law 2019-37 (Taxi Licensing)
- Amendment to Harmonized Licensing – By-Law 2019-56 (Friday 13th)
Why are we reviewing the By-Law
The purpose of reviewing the Business Licensing By-Law is to modernize the County’s licensing system, and work with current and new community businesses.
Modernizing the Business Licensing By-Law is a key element in Norfolk County Council’s Strategic Priorities for 2019-2022, specifically “Optimal Place for Business” and “Focus on Service”.
Submit your comments
If you are unable to attend a meeting, you can submit your written comments by mail or email to:
Stephanie Godby, Deputy County Clerk
Council Services / Office of the CAO
The Corporation of Norfolk County
50 Colborne St. S., Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 4H3
Email: [email protected]