Review of the Harmonized Business Licensing By-Law
We want your input and your concerns for all Business Licensing By-Law Schedules within Norfolk County’s Harmonized Business Licensing By-Law. The current By-Law is available here:
- Harmonized Business Licensing By-Law 2016-92
- Amendment to Harmonized Licensing – By-Law 2018-73 (Tow Trucks)
- Amendment to Harmonized Licensing – By-Law 2018-83 (Yard Sale/Fine Schedule)
- Amendment to Harmonized Licensing – By-Law 2019-37 (Taxi Licensing)
- Amendment to Harmonized Licensing – By-Law 2019-56 (Friday 13th)
Why are we reviewing the By-Law
The purpose of reviewing the Business Licensing By-Law is to modernize the County’s licensing system, and work with current and new community businesses.
Modernizing the Business Licensing By-Law is a key element in Norfolk County Council’s Strategic Priorities for 2019-2022, specifically “Optimal Place for Business” and “Focus on Service”.
Submit your comments
If you are unable to attend a meeting, you can submit your written comments by mail or email to:
Stephanie Godby, Deputy County Clerk
Council Services / Office of the CAO
The Corporation of Norfolk County
50 Colborne St. S., Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 4H3