The ServiceNorfolk Customer Service team is your central point of contact for all municipal services including:
- General Inquiries regarding County services
- Processing payments for taxes, A/R invoices, parking tickets, licenses, and permits.
- Administrative services, including commissioning, issuing marriage licenses and burial permits.
- Receipt of work order requests for roads, forestry, drainage, water shut-offs, etc.
- Scheduling for bulky item pick-ups and household hazardous waste days
- Pick up/drop off depot for all County services
- Other services by request
- Have a question if a service is or isn’t provided by ServiceNorfolk? Please call 519-426-5870 Ext 4636 (INFO) to find out.
|519-426-5870 Ext 0 or 4636 (INFO)|
|185 Robinson Street, Suite 100. Simcoe, ON N3Y 5L6|
- Robinson Administration Building — 185 Robinson Street, Suite 100
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Norfolk County Public Library (Port Rowan Branch) —1034 Bay Street.
- Tuesdays: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Delhi Administration Building — 183 Main Street of Delhi.
- Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Langton Community Centre - 28 Albert Street
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Norfolk County after-hours drop-boxes are monitored on a regular basis and can accept any municipal business documents. To ensure your package gets where it needs to go as efficiently as possible, please place your documents is in a sealed envelope and clearly label them with department and contact name.
- County Administration Building, Talbot Street Entrance, 50 Colborne Street S, Simcoe
- Robinson Administration Building Lobby, 185 Robinson Street, Simcoe
- Langton Community Centre, 28 Albert Street, Langton
- Delhi Administration Building, 183 Main Street of Delhi, Delhi
- Any Norfolk County Public Library location