Friday the 13th – Residents and Visitors
Key information for residents and business owners of Port Dover for the Friday the 13th event in May 2022.
Please note that the map has been updated to reflect “Main St from Nelson Street to Walker Street is closed to all motorized vehicles as it had previously inaccurately indicated motorcycle parking from Clinton Street to Park Street.”
- Nelson St. East (from St. Patrick to Hwy. 24)
- Greenock St. West (from St. George to Richardson Drive)
- Richardson Drive (from Nelson St. West to Greenock St.)
- Main St. (from Clifford St. to Walker St.)
- Market St. East (from Main St. to St. Andrew St.)
- Market St. West (from St. George St. to Main St.)
- Park St.
- Walker Street (from St. George to dead end) (north side)
- There will be no dash passes issued or required for residents to enter Port Dover during the event in 2022
- There will be no shuttle service offered in 2022