Arena Wall and Board Advertising – 2020
In our quest to promote business servicing in our community, the Norfolk County Community Services would like to offer Arena Wall and Board advertising in the Norfolk County arenas.
The Sponsorship details are as follows:
- The cost for a 4′ x 8′ advertisement on the Arena Walls is $746 per year (plus HST).
- The cost for a 3′ x 8′ advertisement on the Arena Boards is $746 per year (plus HST).
- The cost for rink board advertising when purchasing 15 spaces or more is $392.. (plus HST).
- The cost for a 3′ x 8′ backlit sign is $991.00.
- The Ad contracts are yearly and multiple arena ad discounts are offered.
- Norfolk County is responsible for the installation of the signage.
- The advertiser is responsible for the cost of the sign production.
- Smaller Arena Board signs (i.e. near the concession/lobby area) may be available.
- As well as advertisements on ice resurfacers and ice logo/decals during special events are also available.
- The graphics for the ads are to be produced on 1/16 inch styrene for boards or 1/2 inch coroplast for walls.
We have five ice surfaces to offer:
Talbot Gardens Arena10 Talbot Street North,
Simcoe Recreation Centre182 South Drive,
Port Dover Arena809 St. George Street,
Port Dover, ON
Delhi Community Centre Arena144 Western Avenue,
Langton Arena30 Albert Street,
- Cost of Sign Per Year: $717 plus HST and production
Multiple Sign Prices Price Per Year
Second Sign less 5% $681.15 + HST
Third Sign less 10% $645.30 + HST
Fourth Sign less 15% $609.45 + HST
Fifth Sign less 20% $573.60 + HST
- The advertiser is responsible for the cost of production*
- Graphics for the walls are to be produced on one-half inch coroplast
- Graphics for the boards are to be produced on 1/16 inch sytrene a product that can be removed for later use
- Arena board ads will be covered by lexan (supplied by Norfolk County)
- Sign installation to be done by Norfolk County
- Arena Walls – 48” x 96” sign
- Arena Boards – 32″ & 36” x 96” sign
Signage and contract(s) are to be reviewed at the end of three years.
If you would like to receive our arena wall or board advertising packages contact:Telephone: Public Transportation/Business Development Coordinator at (519)426-5870, Ext. 2275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org