Norfolk County residents are invited to submit an Application to serve as a volunteer on our Boards and Committees.
- Norfolk County Board and Committee Application
- For more information, see the Boards and Committee Information Page
Norfolk County is specifically recruiting for the following Boards and Committees:
Recreation Facility Advisory Board (RFAB)
- RFAB provides leadership and advice to County Council with respect to the development of a multi-use recreation facility.
- 1 Community Member, Seeking applicants with experience or expertise in fundraising and seniors services. (Term: To expire January 14, 2020)
Telecommunications Advisory Committee (TAC)
- TAC considers technology matters and assesses the current state of telecommunications infrastructure in Norfolk County to identify possible improvements and enhancements.
- 3 Representing the Community at Large, 5 Community Members Representing Business/Industry (Term: December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2022)
Emergency Management Program Committee
- The committee oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of the community’s Emergency Management Program.
- 1 Community Member Representing the Business Sector (Term: December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2019)
Alligator Tug Advisory Committee
- The committee oversees, maintains, and promotes the Alligator Tug.
- 9 community members (Term: December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2022)
- The Simcoe BIA oversees the improvement, beautification and maintenance of municipally-owned land, buildings and structures and promotes Simcoe as a business or shopping area.
- Simcoe Business Improvement Area Board of Management – 7 community members representing the Simcoe Business Improvement Area (Term: December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2020)
- The Delhi BIA oversees the improvement, beautification and maintenance of municipally-owned land, buildings and structures and promotes Delhi as a business or shopping area.
- Delhi Business Improvement Area Board of Management – 11 Community Members representing the Delhi Business Improvement Area (Term: December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2020)
Further information, Terms of Reference and application forms are available on the Norfolk County website www.norfolkcounty.ca (see Public Notices on home page). Application forms are also available at the following Norfolk County Offices:
Norfolk County Administration Building 50 Colborne St. S., Simcoe
Delhi Administration Building 183 Main St. of Delhi, Delhi
Langton Administration Building 22 Albert St., Langton
Please Note: Successful applicants will be required to take the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) Volunteer Compliance Training Program provided through Norfolk County.
Deadline for Applications: March 15th, 2019.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Notice Date: February 11, 2019