- $75.00 for the first $3000 of construction value.
- (plus) $13 per $1000 of construction thereafter.
- Residential is $7 per fixture plus $50 initial fee.
- Commercial is $13 per fixture plus $65 initial fee.
- $75 if under 600 square metres.
- $150 if 600 square metres or higher.
- Agricultural building(s) are exempt.
Change of Use
- $75, must be a permitted use listed in the current by-law.
- $500 new installation
- $500 for replacement
- $350 repair or partial replacement $350
- $150 structural addition
Alternate Formula For Fee’s
When application for building permit is made, and the “value of construction” does not accurately reflect the cost of construction within the industry, the following formula will be the basis for determining true construction values of residential buildings.
- $120.00/ sq. ft. (main floor including basement)
- $80.00 / sq. ft. (additional floors)
- $54.00 / sq. ft.
Residential Accessory Buildings
- $24.00 / sq. ft.
NOTE: This is NOT an increase in permit fees. The criteria for establishing the formula to determine construction value of a project is based on information received from other municipalities and the building industry. This formula is to provide equity in the calculation of permit fees.
For Residential and Non-Residential development charges, please review the brochure.