Watch Norfolk County Meetings Live
Council-In-Committee, Council, Public Meetings, Board of Health, Committee of Adjustment and Police Services Board Meetings are now available live. Check the schedule below for meeting dates and times. This service offered by Kwic Internet.
Schedule of meetings on live broadcast:
- Council-In-Committee meetings are held every first and third Tuesday of the month, beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Council, Public Meetings, and Board of Health Meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month, beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Committee of Adjustment meetings are held monthly on the second to last Thursday, beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Police Services Board meetings are held monthly on the fourth Wednesday, beginning at 9:00 a.m.
All Meetings of Council-In-Committee and Council are held on Tuesdays, unless otherwise specified, in the Council Chambers, Administration Building, Governor Simcoe Square, 50 Colborne Street South Simcoe (Talbot Street Entrance)
- Jan 7 and 21
- Feb 4 and 18
- March 4 and 18
- April 1 and 15
- May 6 and 20
- June 3 and 17
- July 8
- Aug 19
- Sept 2 and 16
- Oct 7
- Nov 18
- Dec 9
- Mon Jan 13 and Tues Jan 28
- Feb 11 and 25
- March 11 and 25
- April 8 and 22
- May 13 and 27
- June 10 and 24
- July 15
- Aug 26
- Sept 9 and 23
- Oct 14
- Nov 25
- Dec 2 (Inaugural Day) and Dec 16
- 2014 Levy Supported Operating Budget Meetings: January 14, 15 and 17, 2014 at 9 am
- 2014 Board of Health Meeting – January 13, 2014
- 2015 Capital Budget Meeting – Tues. September 30 and Wed., October 1, 2014 – 9:00 a.m.
- Election Day Monday, October 27, 2014 Inaugural Meeting – Tuesday, December 2, 2014
All meetings are open to the public except as provided under the Municipal Act. For further information please read this article which outlines closed meeting provisions.
DVD copies of Council and Council-in-Committee meetings are available – by request only – within 6 months of the meeting date. Cost for each DVD is $21.00 + $2.73 HST = $23.73. Meetings may take more than one DVD per meeting. From time-to-time, DVD copies may be unavailable due to technical difficulties. Contact Colleen Coons to request a copy 519-426-5870 ext. 1226 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org