Watch Norfolk County Meetings Live
Council-In-Committee, Council, Public Meetings, Board of Health, Committee of Adjustment and Police Services Board Meetings are now available live. Check the schedule below for meeting dates and times. This service offered by Kwic Internet.
Schedule of meetings on live broadcast:
- A pilot program where all Council and Council-In-Committee meetings will begin at 3 p.m., will be in effect until August 2017.
- Council-In-Committee meetings are held every first and third Tuesday of the month, beginning at 3 p.m.
- Council and Board of Health Meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month, beginning at 3 p.m.
- Public Meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Committee of Adjustment hearings are held monthly on the third Wednesday of each month in the Council Chambers at the County Administration Building, 50 Colborne St. S., Simcoe beginning at 5:00 p.m. Committee of Adjustment website.
- Police Services Board meetings are held monthly on the fourth Wednesday, beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Council-In-Committee and Council Meetings
All Meetings of Council-In-Committee and Council are held on Tuesdays, unless otherwise specified, in the Council Chambers, Administration Building, Governor Simcoe Square, 50 Colborne Street South Simcoe (Talbot Street Entrance)
2017 Council-In-Committee Meetings
- Jan 10
- Jan 23 (*Monday)
- Feb 7
- Feb 21
- March 7
- March 21
- April 4
- April 18
- May 2
- May 16
- June 6
- June 20
- July 4
2017 Council Meetings
- Jan 17
- Jan 31
- Feb 14
- Feb 28
- March 14
- March 28
- April 11
- April 25
- May 9
- May 23
- June 13
- June 27
- July 11
Summer Break until August 22, 2017
2017 Budget Meetings:
Operating Budget January 24, 25 and 27, 2017 starting at 9 a.m. each day
All meetings are open to the public except as provided under the Municipal Act. For further information please read this article which outlines closed meeting provisions.
DVD copies of Council and Council-in-Committee meetings are available – by request only – within 6 months of the meeting date. Cost for each DVD is $21.00 + $2.73 HST = $23.73. Meetings may take more than one DVD per meeting. From time-to-time, DVD copies may be unavailable due to technical difficulties. Contact Colleen Coons to request a copy 519-426-5870 ext. 1226 or e-mail: email@example.com