- Any person desiring to present new information only verbally to Committee, shall give written notice to the Council Services office by noon on the Thursday prior to the meeting they wish to present.
- A written brief outlining the subject matter of the presentation shall be provided to the Clerk at the time of the request to appear and shall clearly state the nature of the business to be discussed.
- Deputations shall be limited in speaking to not more than ten(10) minutes in total per person, per group or per organization.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned paragraphs, delegations appearing before Council at Public Meetings are not limited to time constraints or notification requirements.
- Council-In-Committee may refuse to hear Deputations when, in the opinion of Council, the subject of the presentation is beyond the jurisdiction of the municipality.
- No person will be permitted to address Committee with respect to a specific labour/ management dispute, nor will a brief respecting such dispute be listed on a Committee Agenda. A written brief by any person with respect to labour negotiations or labour/ management disputes may be distributed for information purposes.
For further information, please contact the Council Services office located at:
County Administration Building
50 Colborne Street South
Like us on Facebook at Norfolk County Clerk