Economic Development Strategy
Norfolk County’s Tourism & Economic Development Department will undertake a review of Economic Development Strategy in 2018-19.
- Census Profile 2016 for Norfolk County – statcan.gc.ca
- Census Profile 2011 of Norfolk County – statcan.gc.ca
- Community Profile Overview of Norfolk County – townfolio.co
- Economy Overview Norfolk County – EMSI Analyst
- Employees Jobs Change 2011-2017 – EMSI Analyst
- Industries Ranked in Norfolk County – EMSI Analyst
- Industry Supply Chains
- Regional Comparisons
- Report: Newcomers to Norfolk County
Terms of Reference
The Economic Development Strategy Review has a Project Oversight Team and a Technical Advisory Team, and will be seeking community feedback in various forms.
If you would like to be notified about surveys, open houses or other consultations related to this project, subscribe to our Team Norfolk updates.
Project Oversight Team
- Brett Schuyler – Agriculture Advisory Board
- Gail Bouw – Tourism & Economic Development Advisory Board
- Dusty Zamecnik – Agriculture Advisory Board
- Michelle Kloepfer – Tourism & Economic Development Advisory Board
- Nick Kokkoros – General Public
- Olivia Collver – Youth
- David Cribbs – Chief Administrative Officer
- Chris Baird – General Manager, Development & Cultural Services
- Clark Hoskin – Director, Tourism & Economic Development
Past Strategic Planning Projects
For more information about economic development in Norfolk County, visit www.norfolkbusiness.ca.