Tourism Marketing Partner Benefits
Join more than 250 Marketing Partners who collaborate annually with Norfolk County’s Tourism & Economic Development office to help promote their businesses and investment in the community as a whole. By working together, this innovative marketing partnership has won provincial and national marketing awards — not only for tourism promotions but for agricultural and economic development initiatives as well.
What is a Tourism Marketing Partner?
Marketing Partners help to drive Norfolk County’s marketing plan for tourism, agriculture and industrial growth, by investing in the partnership program and contributing financially to cooperative advertising and promotional initiatives. The Tourism & Economic Development Advisory Board and our partner focus groups work with Norfolk County Council and staff to achieve our joint goals and objectives. As a Norfolk County Marketing Partner, your business can receive many benefits, including the quarterly Marketing News via email.
Benefits of the Tourism Marketing Partner Program
- One listing in the next edition of the Norfolk County (Ontario’s South Coast) Experience Guide (view current issue here).
- One listing on www.norfolktourism.ca website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to post events organized by your business or organization www.norfolktourism.ca for 12 months.
- Opportunity to purchase additional listings in other categories of our publications.
- Periodic newsletters and/or email bulletins with marketing tips, trends, opportunities and news from networking teams.
- Discounts on advertising and other cooperative marketing opportunities, compared to non-partners.
- Discounts on industry development workshops and networking events.
- Leads on new clients, such as tour operators, etc.
- Opportunities to participate in familiarization tours and other events involving developers, government staff, group tour operators, travel media, etc.
- Other initiatives, as they are developed.
Visit the Norfolk Tourism site for more details on how to become a Marketing Partner.